I've been so busy preparing for the trip (sub plans, christmas shopping, craft making) that I haven't been able to acknowledge the Liebster award that Alive in Hope bestowed upon this bad, bad blogger. Thank you Alive in Hope, you always cheer me up with your effervescent posts! Part of the deal with the Leibster is that you have to award 5 other blogs with under 200 followers.
Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules:
1) Copy and paste the award to your blog.
2) Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3) Reveal your top 5 blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4) Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
Here are some of my favs, in no particular order:
1. What if God Says No- I love Donna's quiet, steadfast faith.
2. Sew Infertile- I can't see if she as more than 200 followers. Sew's open book policy about her hormones have taught me so much about my own! And, she's got great, great news!
3. Abigail's Alcove- Abigail's strong faith and willingness to share it lifts me up with every post.
4. Be Not Afraid- I can't wait to hear what adventures await this sweet family!
5. Catholic Mutt- Love her pics and her thinking.
And, every single person on my side bar. You are my heroes, my mentors, my role models. I love you and pray for you every single day.